If your unit is constantly turning on and off, or if it’s not keeping your home cool enough, you may need a new AC installation in Long Grove, IL. Here are some signs that you need a new AC unit:
1) Your AC is more than 10 years old: If your unit is over a decade old, it’s probably time for a new one. Older units are less energy-efficient, and they may not be able to keep up with the demands of a modern home.
2) Your energy bills are rising: If you’ve noticed that your energy bills are steadily increasing, it could be due to an inefficient AC unit. A new, energy-efficient unit could help you save money on your monthly bills.
3) Your home is never comfortable: If you find that your home is never quite comfortable, regardless of how you adjust the thermostat, it’s a good sign that your AC unit isn’t working properly. An updated unit can help you achieve the perfect temperature in your home.
4) Your AC unit is making strange noises: If your AC unit is making strange sounds, such as crushing, squeaking, or hitting, it’s a sign that something is incorrect. These sounds can be caused by a variety of issues, including loose parts or a failing compressor.
5) You have to spend a lot of money on repairs: If you find that you’re spending a lot of money on air conditioner repair service in Hawthorn Woods, IL, or surrounding areas, it may be more cost-effective in the long run to invest in a new unit.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, it’s time to call a professional and schedule an AC installation. A new AC unit can help you save money on your energy bills and keep your home comfortable all summer long. Also, when you have a new unit, the cost for AC maintenance in Lake Zurich, IL, and surrounding areas is typically lower.
Contact Aaron & Trecker Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. To Learn More!
If you’re still not sure whether or not you need a new AC installation, the best way to find out is to contact a professional. The team at Aaron & Trecker Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. can help you assess your situation and make a recommendation. We’re experienced in AC installation and can help you choose the right unit for your home. Give us a call today at 847-540-9585 to schedule a consultation.