Why Join Our Team
Founded in 1984, Aaron & Trecker Heating & Air Conditioning has offered a complete range of heating and cooling services to residential and commercial customers in Lake County and the surrounding area. Our Team includes office staff, installation experts and service technicians who are experienced, trained, certified, and fully insured. We are the local experts when it comes to HVAC. After more than three decades in the industry, we have grown our business by hiring the best technicians and compensating them based on performance not just time in the business. We are committed to providing continued training and education in order to keep the highest skilled employees. We provide a full range of benefits for our employees which is listed below. What sets us apart is the culture we are building. We encourage questions and ideas from our staff and we provide a terrific work/life balance. This is a career not a job. If you’re looking to be with a company who respects you as a person and provides a path for your growth, we are the place to be.
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience and performance
- We allow our technicians to earn commissions through ethical sales of equipment
- Health Insurance
- Free Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k retirement with a 4% match and 100% vested from the start
- 7+ Paid holidays, & 80 hours of paid time off after 1 year.
- Continuing education and training opportunities are available
- Company supplied work shirts, sweat shirts, and jackets
- Flexibility with regard to time off
- All company training is paid time worked