Several factors go into choosing a new furnace. Many people want to replace their furnaces after 20 years of use, although this number varies depending on the type of furnace and how well it was maintained. Here are some things to consider before scheduling furnace replacement in Lake Zurich IL:
- The efficiency rating for your existing furnace should be at least 80% AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency). Lower ratings can increase heating bills by up to 30 percent each year.
- You may also look for a furnace with an AFUE of at least 90 percent.
- To save even more energy, consider buying a heat pump or ductless heat pump system. These high-efficiency units can cut your heating bills by half when used properly.
- Ask our experts if the furnace’s location is appropriate for its size (too small or too large can decrease efficiency). Also, ask about noise levels and warranties.
- If you’re replacing an old gas furnace with another gas furnace, think about whether you should buy an 80% AFUE model instead of the standard 90% AFUE unit to reduce carbon dioxide emissions that contribute to climate change.
And there’s one more thing: Talk with Aaron & Trecker before making a final decision – we’ll help make sure you choose the right furnace for your home.
How Aaron & Trecker offers the best furnace replacement in Lake Zurich, IL?
Since the time of inception, Aaron & Trecker has been offering first-class products and services across numerous industry verticals. We do it all, from replacing an existing unit with a new one to repair and maintenance of different types of furnaces. You can also enjoy our extensive regular monthly specials and seasonal deals! To avail of the services that are tailor-made to meet individual needs, contact us now!
We understand that the heating and cooling system plays a critical role in your comfort level, which is why we offer comprehensive services to meet each need. What’s more, we provide these services at market-leading prices! Call us at 847-865-8170 for more information.