Air Conditioner Maintenance, AC Service & AC MaintenancePalatine, IL, Vernon Hills, IL, Hawthorn Woods, IL, Lake Zurich, IL, Barrington, IL & Wheeling, IL
Professional air conditioner maintenance is essential to reliable operation. With annual inspection, cleaning, and tuning, the specialists from Aaron & Trecker Heating & Air Conditioning optimize system efficiency, capacity, and longevity. We take proactive steps to prevent malfunction and ensure a healthier, cleaner, and more comfortable home. Don’t hesitate to give us a call at 847-613-4313 to take advantage of convenient scheduling, conscientious workmanship, and cost-effective service across Lake Zurich & the Surrounding Suburbs.
Stay cool with regular air conditioner maintenance!
Aaron & Trecker Heating & Air Conditioning is a small company with big capabilities, where every project is a priority and every customer gets the personalized attention they deserve. As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, our NATE-certified technicians are factory educated and receive regular updates. We are proficient with all makes and models of residential and commercial cooling equipment. Established in 1984, we’ve seen the benefits of our efforts and always provide the best services possible throughout Lake Zurich, Wheeling, Palatine, Hawthorn Woods, Barrington, Buffalo Grove & Vernon Hills, IL.
Take a look at a few of the essential tasks we complete:
- Check refrigerant charge – Rather than simply add refrigerant, we check for leaks in the coils and resolve the cause of the problem.
- Clean condensate lines, condenser and evaporator coils – Lines or coils that are obstructed with debris or coated in dust negatively impact efficiency and accelerate wear and tear.
- Clear drain pans and drainage lines – Standing water in drain pans is the ideal environment for mold growth while clogged drain lines often lead to overflow and water damage.
- Confirm operation of blowers and blades – Through cleaning and troubleshooting of the blower motor, we optimize airflow and efficiency.
- Ensure proper operation of cooling tower – Identifying and resolving issues promotes effective cooling.
- Inspect ducts – Dirty or leaky ducts introduce contaminants into breathing air, hinder efficiency, and reduce comfort levels.
- Overall inspection – Checking all components reveals minor issues and allows us to replace any worn parts or complete necessary repairs before your comfort is disrupted by a larger, more expensive problem.
- Tighten electrical connections – Troubleshooting connections prevents power issues.
- Verify condition of filters, belts, and pulleys – We prevent dirty filters from allowing contaminants into the system and worn belts and pulleys from breaking when the cooling system starts up.