Heating Maintenance, Furnace Service & Furnace MaintenanceLake Zurich, IL, Vernon Hills, IL, Hawthorn Woods, IL, Buffalo Grove, IL, Palatine, IL & Wheeling, IL
The essential tasks of HVAC maintenance are best left in the hands of experienced professionals. Residential and commercial heating systems are complex and require specialized knowledge to maintain all components in peak condition and prevent malfunction. The specialists from Aaron & Trecker Heating & Air Conditioning have the training to identify concerns before they graduate into disruptive and more expensive repairs. We take proactive measures to promote greater efficiency, comfort, and air quality while trimming running costs and extending service life.
Keep your system running smoothly with regular heating maintenance
Contact Aaron & Trecker Heating & Air Conditioning at 847-613-4313 for convenient scheduling, meticulous workmanship, and cost-effective service across Lake Zurich & the Surrounding Suburbs. As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, our NATE-certified technicians are factory educated and participate in regular updates. We are a small company with big capabilities, handling all makes and models of residential and commercial heating systems. Every project is important to us and every customer receives the personalized attention they deserve. Established in 1984, we take every opportunity to maximize the services we provide throughout Lake Zurich, Wheeling, Palatine, Hawthorn Woods, Barrington, Buffalo Grove & Vernon Hills, IL.
Take a look at a few of the essential tasks we complete:
- Amp-draw test – Testing the blower motor to reduce risk of fire and extend the life of components.
- Check burner – Ensure proper ignition and test the flame sensor for proper startup.
- Examine heat exchanger – Checking for signs of corrosion and cracks, we make sure there’s no risk of deadly carbon monoxide entering breathing air.
- Inspect vent system – We troubleshoot for leaks or blockages.
- Lubricate motor – Lubricating all the moving parts reduces friction, lessens wear and tear, and protects efficiency.
- Overall inspection – Checking all components reveals minor issues and allows us to replace any worn parts or complete necessary repairs before your comfort is disrupted by a larger, more expensive problem.
- Service the blower – Testing for a tight seal on a blower access door and cleaning blower promotes proper performance.
- Tighten connections – Examining wiring for signs of rust and corrosion and tightening connections prevents problems with power.
- Verify condition of filters, belts, and pulleys – We prevent dirty filters from allowing contaminants into the system and worn belts and pulleys from breaking when the heating system starts up.